Kyushu is an enchanting part of Japan that offers a unique fusion of natural wonders, cultural marvels, and flavorful dishes. Relax in the steamy baths of Beppu, explore Mount Aso’s stunning volcanic landscape or visit Fukuoka for its ancient shrines. With delectable tonkotsu ramen, succulent Kagoshima black pork, and plenty more seafood delights to savor – not forgetting warm hospitality throughout this diverse destination – it’s time you discover what lies beyond the beaten path in beautiful Kyushu.
- All-inclusive itinerary. No hidden cost. No optional tour.
- 24 meals: 9 Breakfasts / 7 Lunches / 8 Dinners
- Upgraded meals including crab for the whole duration of tours
- Mandarin speaking guide
- Dolphin Cruise at Shimoshima Island
- Enjoy the onsen and hot sand bath during the stay in the Ibusuki Onsen hotel
- Visit the Devil’s Washboard, a washboard-like rock formation
- Stroll through the colourful flower fields of Kuju Flower Park
- Personalise and paint your own Hakata Dolls
- Visit the Hells of Beppu and experience all 7 hells (hot springs) with distinct characteristics
Spring (March to May)
Spring in Kyushu is warm and mild, with temperatures ranging from 10°C to 20°C. The island is known for its beautiful cherry blossoms, and visitors can enjoy various cherry blossom festivals such as the Kumamoto Castle Sakura Festival.
Summer (June to August)
Summer in Kyushu is hot and humid, with temperatures ranging from 25°C to 30°C. The island is known for its beautiful beaches, and visitors can enjoy various water sports such as swimming, snorkelling, and surfing.
Autumn (September to November)
Autumn in Kyushu is a beautiful season, with mild temperatures ranging from 15°C to 25°C. The island is known for its colourful autumn leaves, and visitors can enjoy various autumn festivals.
Winter (December to February)
Winter in Kyushu is mild, with temperatures ranging from 5°C to 15°C. The island is known for its hot springs, and visitors can enjoy soaking in the natural hot springs while enjoying the winter scenery.
Day 1. Welcome to a unique experience!
- Assemble at Changi Airport for our flight to Fukuoka, Kyushu’s largest city.
- On arrival, drive to Nagasaki, Japan’s early gateway to trade with the West. We can still see the influence in its districts of stately European architecture.
- Enjoy a relaxing Kujikushima cruise to capture breathtaking views of the famous 99 islets.
- Visit the Glover Garden, an open-air museum which exhibits several well preserved mansions of the city’s foreign merchants.
- The Madam Butterfly statue memorialises Japanese opera singer Tamaki Miura who performed in Puccini’s famous opera.
- Nearby is Japan’s oldest church, Oura Church built at the end of the Edo period by a French missionary.
- Built to commemorate the bombing of Nagasaki on August 9, 1945, the Peace Park reminds of the horrors of war and expresses hope for peace with the majestic Peace Statue. The solemn Atomic Bomb Museum exhibits the reality of the atomic bombing.
- In the beautiful blue sea between Shimabara peninsula and Amakusa Shimoshima Island lives a pod of around 200 wild Bottlenose dolphins. Take a dolphin watching cruise to catch sight of them swimming alongside the boat playfully.
- Travel via the car-ferry to Kumamoto. Visit the impressive Kumamoto Castle which offers one of Japan’s most complete castle experiences. With about 800 cherry trees, the castle is a popular venue to admire the beautiful spring blooms (late March to early April).
All-inclusive. No hidden cost.
Our all-inclusive package pricing means you’ll have everything you need without any added costs or surprises.
|DEPARTING||PRICE PER PERSON||ENQUIRE|
|6 September 2023||from SGD $5,388||Plan Your Trip|
Dynasty Travel Tour Package is catered to small group trip. A minimum group of 10 passengers is required for a confirmed departure (maximum 20 passengers per group). Package price is all-inclusive of: accommodation & meals as stated, all airport taxes & fuel surcharges, all tipping for driver, local guides and tour managers. The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and hotels are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances, weather conditions and local or religious festivals. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itineraries, the former prevails. Other terms & conditions may apply.
For any other specific or bespoke travel requirements, please reach out to us for more details.
Let us help you plan your trip so you can focus on enjoying your next getaway without all the hassles!
Call us at +65 6338 4455 or email at email@example.com and we’ll reach out to you within 2 business days.