Set against postcard-perfect backdrop of snowcapped mountains and crystal clear waters. Uncover historical sites in Dunedin City Sightseeing or explore majestic trails perfect for trekking at Mt Cook National Park – home to NZ’s highest peak. Then marvel beneath a starry night sky above unbelievable Lake Tekapo; don’t miss what is sure to be your most memorable trip yet!
- All-inclusive itinerary. No hidden cost. No optional tour.
- 16 Meals: 7 Breakfast, 3 Lunches, 6 Dinners
- English guide
- Inclusive of Full day Milford Sound Cruise with lunch (Worth NZ$260)
- Overnight at Te Anau, shorter travelling time to Milford Sound
- Nature Wonders Wildlife Tour to see the Yellow-eyed Penguin, Blue Penguin and NZ Fur Seals
Spring (September to November)
Spring in New Zealand is characterized by milder temperatures and blooming flowers. During this time, temperatures range from 12°C to 20°C, making it a great time for hiking and exploring the countryside.
Summer (December to February)
This season is generally warm and sunny with temperatures ranging from 20°C to 30°C. This is the peak season for tourism, and it’s a popular time for outdoor activities such as hiking, swimming, and water sports.
Autumn (March to May)
Autumn is characterized by mild temperatures and colourful foliage. During this time, temperatures range from 12°C to 22°C, making it a great time to explore the outdoors.
Winter (June to August)
Winter is generally the coldest season with temperatures ranging from 5°C to 15°C. In some areas, especially the mountains, it can snow, making it a popular time for skiing and snowboarding.
Day 1. Welcome to a unique experience!
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your pleasant flight to Christchurch, New Zealand
- Welcome to Christchurch.
- Christchurch City Sightseeing – Take in the sights of the central city and its surrounds and see how beautiful this city is. Visit Mona Vale, one of Christchurch’s most spectacular gardens. Take a leisurely stroll around the park and see why Christchurch is known as ‘the Garden City. See The Bridge of Remembrance which serves as a memorial to those that has participated in both the World War
- Journey down to Lake Tekapo – Located in the heart of the Mackenzie District in Canterbury. Lake Tekapo gets its intense milky-turquoise color from the fine rock-flour (ground by glaciers) which is suspended in the water. Picturesque by day and dazzling by night, Lake Tekapo is part of a UNESCO Dark Sky Reserve, making it the perfect spot for stargazing.
- Visit The Church of the Good Shepherd – which is situated on the shores of Lake Tekapo amongst the natural beauty of the lake and the mountains.
- Bronze Sheepdog – Close to the Church of the Good Shepherd is a well known bronze statue of a NZ Collie sheepdog. The statue was commissioned by Mackenzie Country residents in recognition of the indispensable role of the sheepdog in their livelihoods.
- Lake Pukaki – Is the largest lake in the Mackenzie District, from here you will be able to see New Zealand’s tallest peak, Aoraki/ Mount Cook.
- Enroute, stop at High Country Salmon Farm, hand feed the salmon fish, chance to taste fresh salmon sashimi too (own expenses).
- Make a stop at the mysterious spherical Moeraki Boulders, according to Māori legend, the boulders are gourds washed ashore from the great voyaging canoe Araiteuru when it was wrecked upon landfall in NZ some 1000 years ago.
All-inclusive. No hidden cost.
Our all-inclusive package pricing means you’ll have everything you need without any added costs or surprises.
|DEPARTING||PRICE PER PERSON||ENQUIRE|
|13 December 2023||from SGD $6,299||Plan Your Trip|
Dynasty Travel Tour Package is catered to small group trip. A minimum group of 10 passengers is required for a confirmed departure (maximum 20 passengers per group). Package price is all-inclusive of: accommodation & meals as stated, all airport taxes & fuel surcharges, all tipping for driver, local guides and tour managers. The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and hotels are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances, weather conditions and local or religious festivals. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itineraries, the former prevails. Other terms & conditions may apply.
For any other specific or bespoke travel requirements, please reach out to us for more details.
Let us help you plan your trip so you can focus on enjoying your next getaway without all the hassles!
Call us at +65 6338 4455 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll reach out to you within 2 business days.