Experience the magic of Colombia’s diverse landscapes, cultures, and cuisines. Discover the enchanting town of “Encanto”, inspired by real places. Begin your journey in Barichara, a vibrant hub of art and culture. Stroll through charming cobblestone streets and marvel at the colonial architecture. Then, escape into the lush beauty of Cocora Valley, perfect for hikers and nature enthusiasts. Conclude your adventure in Pereira, a city that seamlessly blends urban life with natural wonders. Colombia beckons you with open arms and promises unforgettable adventures. Don’t miss out on this extraordinary journey.
- Stay and visit the destinations which inspired the Disney’s movie, Encanto
- Private experience, field experts, entrance fees as per itinerary
- 7 nights’ accommodation as per itinerary
- Transportation as per itinerary
- Local health travel insurance
- 24/7 personal concierge service
Colombia is located near the equator, so it does not experience distinct four seasons. Instead, the country has two rainy seasons (May-June and October-November) and two dry seasons (December-April and July-September). Temperatures remain relatively constant throughout the year, with average temperatures ranging between 18°C-24°C.
Day 1. Welcome to a unique experience!
- A driver and guide will be waiting at the airport to accompany you to your accommodation in Barichara, a beautiful colonial town in the middle of the Andes. Spanish settlers arrived in 1702 bringing their colonial architecture which is beautifully preserved till today. With immaculately kept plazas, churches and winding cobbled streets, Barichara is a National Heritage Site.
- Transportation: approx. 3.5 hours’ drive in standard vehicle. The option of a private charter is available.
- Accommodation: Casa Barichara is a private residence of an ex-president of Colombia. All the profits of the villa go to support education and healthcare in the town. Thanks to Barichara’s original architecture and cool nights, the evenings are comfortably cool and do not require air conditioning.
Explore the picturesque streets of Barichara as your expert guide recounts the curios and fascinating stories of this traditional Colombian town. Make a special stop in the doorway near the cathedral that looks straight out of the movie!
Duration: 3-4 hours walking.
Transportation: Return transfers by tuk tuk.
Discover Baricharas’ beautiful artisanal heritage by visiting the ateliers and workshops of local artisans and artists. Learn about the cultural importance and the intricate work of local handcrafts. Return to the house on tuk-tuks, the traditional form of transportation.
Duration: 3 hours
Transportation: Return transfers by tuk tuk
Options: Clay or rock painting workshops can be arranged on request
Let us help you plan your trip so you can focus on enjoying your next getaway without all the hassles!
Call us at +65 6338 4455 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll reach out to you within 2 business days.