Explore 400 hectares of natural bushland in Kings Park and walk through Jewel Cave’s stunning chambers filled with ethereal stalactites and stalagmites – before winding up at Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse for sweeping views out over the Indian Ocean. Finally, not forgetting your journey on Rottnest Island; famed for its white sandy beaches brimming with friendly quokkas.
- All-inclusive itinerary. No hidden cost. No optional tour.
- 29 Meals: 6 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 5 Dinners
- 4-star hotel n good locations
- English guide
- Premium inclusion of Wild Seafood Experience Cruise, worth A$299pp
- 2N stay at the Margaret River region
- Whale-watching cruise @ Augusta (during season)
- Full Day Rottnest Island excursion with 90mins Seat in Coach tour of the island
- Caversham Wildlife Park visit
- Busselton Jetty (with Train Ride & Underwater Observatory)
- Entrance to Jewel Caves
Spring (September to November)
Spring in this region is mild and sunny, with temperatures ranging from 15-25°C. The days are generally dry and sunny, with occasional rainfall. This is a good time to visit for those who want to see the wildflowers in bloom and enjoy the natural beauty of the region before the summer crowds arrive.
Summer (December to February)
Summer in this region is hot and dry, with temperatures ranging from 25-35°C. This is the peak tourist season, with many people heading to the coast to enjoy the beaches and water sports. The days are long and sunny, and there is very little rainfall during this time.
Autumn (March to May)
Autumn in this region is mild and pleasant, with temperatures ranging from 15-25°C. The days are generally sunny and dry, with occasional rainfall. This is a good time to visit for those who want to avoid the summer crowds and enjoy the natural beauty of the region.
Winter (June to August)
Winter in this region is mild and wet, with temperatures ranging from 8-20°C. It can be windy and rainy, with occasional thunderstorms. This is the low tourist season, but still a good time to visit for those who want to experience the region’s natural beauty without the crowds.
Day 1. Welcome to a unique experience!
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your pleasant flight to Perth, Australia
- Welcome to Western Australia – Perth.
- Our holiday began with the trip to Kings Park, one of the world’s largest and most beautiful inner-city parks. Enjoy a panoramic view of the Perth’s city and Swan River. Take a scenic Tree Top Walk as it winds through Kings Park and the Botanical Gardens along a mixture of on-ground pathways, an elevated walkway, and steel and glass arched bridge. We will continue with our Perth City Sightseeing from there.
- Continue towards Fremantle, where we will see the Round House, Fisherman’s Harbour, South Terrace Cappuccino Strip and The Monument Hill.
- Explore Fremantle Weekend Market* to see what has lured visitors here for more than a century.
- Experience its exotic aromas, fresh produce, eclectic fashion, live music, street theatre, crafts and indigenous art (*Market opens only on Fri/Sat/Sun).
- Next, we will travel south to the resort city of Mandurah.
- Embark on the Wild Seafood Experience on Mandurah Cruises. The interactive seafood lunch cruise takes you to experience this thriving and sustainable marine world, firsthand. Catch, learn, indulge, and enjoy!
- Enjoy the thrill of hauling in your own Western Rock Lobster, with guidance from the crew. Handle and learn about these fascinating creatures, which are fished completely sustainably.
- Dine on deluxe 7-course degustation lunch menu showcasing local ingredients, your fresh-caught Western Rock Lobster and seafood delicacies from across Western Australia, created on deck by a private chef.
- Sip on fine West Australian wines from the world-famous Margaret River wine region, along with a selection of premium beverages. As you cruise, witness Mandurah’s beautiful canals and waterways, where you may spot wild dolphins at play, plus pelicans, ospreys, and other fascinating birdlife.
- After our seafood indulgence, we will drive down south towards Margaret River Region.
- Busselton Jetty + Return Train ride + The underwater Observatory – Visit the longest wooden jetty in the southern hemisphere. Go on the guided tour to 1 of only 6 natural Underwater Observatories in the world. You will also have the chance to ride on the solar powered Jetty train.
- Check into our accommodation in Margaret River.
All-inclusive. No hidden cost.
Our all-inclusive package pricing means you’ll have everything you need without any added costs or surprises.
|DEPARTING||PRICE PER PERSON||ENQUIRE|
|15 December 2023||from SGD $4,399||Plan Your Trip|
Dynasty Travel Tour Package is catered to small group trip. A minimum group of 10 passengers is required for a confirmed departure (maximum 20 passengers per group). Package price is all-inclusive of: accommodation & meals as stated, all airport taxes & fuel surcharges, all tipping for driver, local guides and tour managers. The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and hotels are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances, weather conditions and local or religious festivals. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itineraries, the former prevails. Other terms & conditions may apply.
For any other specific or bespoke travel requirements, please reach out to us for more details.
Let us help you plan your trip so you can focus on enjoying your next getaway without all the hassles!
Call us at +65 6338 4455 or email at email@example.com and we’ll reach out to you within 2 business days.