Experience the magic of Western Taiwan. Taste the bubble tea from the famous Chun Shui Tang Teahouse, the place where bubble tea was created! Then hop aboard a cable car to visit Sun Moon Lake, the largest lake in Taiwan. Then shop till you drop at Fengjia Night Market, Taichung’s largest and most popular market. Ready for an incredible travel adventure? Let’s go!
- All-inclusive itinerary. No hidden cost. No optional tour. No shopping stops.
- 11 Meals: 6 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- Mandarin speaking guide
- Dinner at Formosa Chang; its signature dish earned the “Most Popular Award” at the 9th Taipei Traditional Food Carnival
- Luxurious 5-star hotels experience and farm stay in Tainan
Spring (March to May)
Spring in Western Taiwan is characterized by mild temperatures ranging from 15°C to 25°C. The region is famous for its cherry blossoms, and visitors can enjoy the beautiful blooms at various locations.
Summer (June to August)
Summer in Western Taiwan is hot and humid, with temperatures ranging from 28°C to 35°C.
Autumn (September to November)
Autumn in Western Taiwan is a comfortable season with temperatures ranging from 20°C to 25°C. Visitors can enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking and biking, exploring the region’s night markets, and admiring the colorful autumn foliage.
Winter (December to February)
Winter in Western Taiwan is mild, with temperatures ranging from 15°C to 20°C. The region’s hot springs, such as Beitou Hot Springs and Guanziling Hot Springs, are also popular winter destinations for relaxation and rejuvenation. Additionally, winter is a great season for whale watching in the waters off the western coast of Taiwan.
Day 1. Welcome to a unique experience!
- Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for our flight to Taipei, beginning your long-awaited vacation.
- Dine at the famous Formosa Chang Restaurant and savor the house specialty of Taiwanese-style Lu rou fan or stewed meats served with rice. This renowned dish has won the “Most Popular Award” at the 9th Taipei Traditional Food Carnival, making the restaurant a perfect destination for experiencing authentic local cuisine.
- At Flying Cow Ranch, you’ll be surrounded by verdant fields, low-rise red and white houses, and wandering herds of cattle. Experience the joys of milking cows and feeding calves, and immerse yourself in the natural wilderness of the ranch.
- Savor a special hotpot lunch made with fresh milk and other locally sourced ingredients for a true taste of rural ranch cuisine.
- Xinshe Sea of Flowers boasts a breathtaking garden featuring a wide variety of vibrant, colorful flowers that you can explore on foot.
- Visit Chun Shui Tang, the birthplace of bubble milk tea, and savor a cup of this specialty drink.
- Explore Taichung’s largest and most popular market, Feng Chia Night Market, which offers a wide array of shops to browse, including food and drink stands, clothing stores, and restaurants, as well as games and a plethora of snacks to satisfy any craving.
- Experience a scenic cable car ride to visit Sun Moon Lake, the largest lake in Taiwan.
- Drive to Cingjing Farm and indulge in a delectable lunch at The Old England Manor. Explore Green Green Grassland at Cingjing Farm, which is often referred to as the “little Switzerland of Taiwan.”
- Take in the stunning views of Cingjing from the Cingjing Skywalk * (if unforeseen circumstances arise, the Cingjing Skywalk may be substituted with the Nantou Panoramic Skywalk or cancelled without prior notice.)
- Stay at Cingjing Homestay.
All-inclusive. No hidden cost.
Our all-inclusive package pricing means you’ll have everything you need without any added costs or surprises.
|DEPARTING||PRICE PER PERSON||ENQUIRE|
|8 October 2023||from SGD $4,388||Plan Your Trip|
|15 October 2023||from SGD $4,088||Plan Your Trip|
|18 December 2023||from SGD $4,388||Plan Your Trip|
|8 March 2024||from SGD $3,099||Plan Your Trip|
|10 March 2024||from SGD $2,699||Plan Your Trip|
|17 March 2024||from SGD $2,499||Plan Your Trip|
|24 March 2024||from SGD $2,699||Plan Your Trip|
|4 April 2024||from SGD $2,499||Plan Your Trip|
|12 April 2024||from SGD $3,099||Plan Your Trip|
|14 April 2024||from SGD $2,499||Plan Your Trip|
Dynasty Travel Tour Package is catered to small group trip. A minimum group of 10 passengers is required for a confirmed departure (maximum 20 passengers per group). Package price is all-inclusive of: accommodation & meals as stated, all airport taxes & fuel surcharges, all tipping for driver, local guides and tour managers. The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and hotels are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances, weather conditions and local or religious festivals. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itineraries, the former prevails. Other terms & conditions may apply.
For any other specific or bespoke travel requirements, please reach out to us for more details.
Let us help you plan your trip so you can focus on enjoying your next getaway without all the hassles!
Call us at +65 6338 4455 or email at email@example.com and we’ll reach out to you within 2 business days.