Welcome to the enchanting jewel of the Indian Ocean: Sri Lanka! Immerse yourself in the breathtaking beauty of Wilpattu National Park, where lush forests and serene lakes create a haven for wildlife enthusiasts. Explore the ancient ruins of Ritigala, steeped in mystique and spiritual energy, or witness the mesmerizing wildlife spectacle at Minneriya National Park, where majestic elephants roam freely. Sri Lanka awaits, promising an unforgettable journey of natural marvels, cultural delights, and cherished memories.
- All-inclusive itinerary. No hidden cost. No optional tour.
- 6 nights’ accommodation
- All meals stated in the above itinerary
- Room until departure to the airport on Day 7
- All transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle with the services of an English speaking Driver Guide for groups of 6 pax or less and the services of an English speaking Guide Lecturer for groups of 7 pax or more
- Jeep hire, entrance fees for 1 safari of Minneriya National Park and 01 safari of Wilpattu National Park
- Entrance fees as special experiences (Ritigala & Sigiriya)
- Private whale watching boat tour with Sail Lanka
- Cinnamon Air flight from Trincomalee to Colombo
- Bottled water, cold towels, and local snacks during transfers
Dry Season (December to March):
During the dry season, the average daytime temperatures range from 27-32°C in coastal areas and slightly cooler temperatures in the central highlands. It’s a great time to visit Sri Lanka and is usually a peak season for travellers.
Inter-Monsoon Season (April to June and September to November):
The inter-monsoon seasons in Sri Lanka are transitional periods characterized by occasional rainfall and variable weather conditions. Temperatures can range from 28-34°C in coastal areas. In the central highlands, temperatures are slightly cooler, ranging from 20-25°C.
Wet Season (May to August):
This period brings increased rainfall to the southwestern part of the island, including popular tourist destinations like Colombo and Galle. Daytime temperatures range from 27-30°C in coastal areas. In the central highlands, temperatures can range from 18-22°C.
Day 1. Welcome to a unique experience!
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your pleasant flight to Sri Lanka –Colombo. Upon arrival, you will be met and transferred to Jetwing Lagoon, Negombo (meals on board).
After Breakfast, we will leave for Chilaw, the coastal town that is known for its culturally diverse background.
Today lunch will be at Anantaya Resort.
After lunch, we will depart for Wilpattu National Park, which is one of Sri Lanka’s most beautiful national parks. Wilpattu, is the only other national park in the island in addition to Yala National Park which can boast of frequent leopard sightings. As the park is very large and not yet frequented by large numbers of visitors, here, you are likely to have the privilege of having a private audience with the elusive Sri Lanka leopard.
Overnight at The Mahoora Camp, Wilpattu.
- Leave the camp after breakfast to Ritigala for a 90mins hike to explore the ancient hermitage. Walk through the forest and ancient monastery accompanied by a Buddhist Monk, listening to his stories will help visualize what the monastery would have been like when it was alive with activity.
- At 765m above sea level and 600m above the surrounding plains, the solitary peak of Ritigala is the highest point of Northern Sri Lanka. The strict nature reserve, and ancient forest monastery is steeped in history and legend. One of the most mysterious aspects is the belief of powerful medicinal herbs found near the crest. A herb called “Sansevi” is believed to have the power of conferring long life and curing all human pain.
- Proceed to Cinnamon Lodge Habarna for check-in.
- After lunch, we will leave for Minneriya National Park to experience the amazing ‘Elephant Gathering’ which takes place from May to September. Each evening allows the opportunity to see 200 –300 elephants grazing by the lake. Large hungry bird flocks coexist peacefully with the elephants as they share the waterhole.
All-inclusive. No hidden cost.
Our all-inclusive package pricing means you’ll have everything you need without any added costs or surprises.
Dynasty Travel Tour Package is catered to small group trip. A minimum group of 10 passengers is required for a confirmed departure (maximum 20 passengers per group). Package price is all-inclusive of: accommodation & meals as stated, all airport taxes & fuel surcharges, all tipping for driver, local guides and tour managers. The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and hotels are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances, weather conditions and local or religious festivals. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itineraries, the former prevails. Other terms & conditions may apply.
For any other specific or bespoke travel requirements, please reach out to us for more details.
Let us help you plan your trip so you can focus on enjoying your next getaway without all the hassles!
Call us at +65 6338 4455 or email at email@example.com and we’ll reach out to you within 2 business days.