Come experience Eastern Taiwan, where vibrant cities meet traditional culture. Explore Shifen Waterfall, the broadest waterfall in Taiwan where on sunny days, the waterfall creates a rainbow as it splashes into the lake – widely regarded as the most scenic in all of Taiwan. Then head over to the famous Kavalan Whisky Distillery and taste the pride of Taiwan! Then get your fill of shopping at Miramar Shopping Center. Ready? Let’s go!
- All-inclusive itinerary. No hidden cost. No optional tour. No shopping stops.
- 11 Meals: 6 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Mandarin speaking guide
- Dinner at Formosa Chang; its signature dish earned the “Most Popular Award” at the 9th Taipei Traditional Food Carnival.
- Lunch at Formosa Pearl with its elegant ambience and innovate healthy kaiseki-style dishes
- Luxurious 5-star hotels experience and modern homestay in Jiufen
Spring (March to May)
Spring in Eastern Taiwan is a beautiful season with mild temperatures ranging from 15°C to 25°C. The region is known for its stunning cherry blossoms, and visitors can enjoy various cherry blossom festivals
Summer (June to August)
Summer in Taipei is hot and humid, with temperatures ranging from 28°C to 35°C.
Autumn (September to November)
Autumn in Taipei is a popular season for tourists, with comfortable temperatures ranging from 20°C to 25°C. Visitors can enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, exploring the region’s scenic mountain trails, and admiring the colorful autumn foliage.
Winter (December to February)
Winter in Taipei is mild, with temperatures ranging from 15°C to 20°C. The region is also famous for its whale-watching season, which runs from November to April, offering visitors the chance to observe these majestic creatures in their natural habitat.
Day 1. Welcome to a unique experience!
- Get ready for an exceptional adventure! Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your flight to Taipei, where your anticipated vacation begins.
- Dine at the famous Formosa Chang Restaurant and savor the house specialty of Taiwanese-style Lu rou fan or stewed meats served with rice. This renowned dish has won the “Most Popular Award” at the 9th Taipei Traditional Food Carnival, making the restaurant a perfect destination for experiencing authentic local cuisine.
- Yehliu Geopark is a popular destination for its unique sea-erosion landscape, with impressive formations such as the Queen’s Head and Dragon’s Head Rock situated near the sea.
- Explore Jing Tong Old Street, a hillside market with a train track passing overhead through the middle, featuring shops selling local food and souvenirs, and the opportunity to release Sky Lantern (if the
weather and circumstances permit).
- Visit Shifen Waterfall, recognized as the broadest waterfall in Taiwan and considered the most scenic, as its cascading water into the lake creates a picturesque rainbow on sunny days.
- Jiufen Old Street is a must-see, offering a glimpse of Taiwan’s past with its captivating shops, including those vending the most famous country snack of Jiufen.
- Stay at a Jiufen homestay.
- Visit Qingshui Geothermal Park to witness the development of geothermal energy resources, with spring water temperatures reaching a scorching 95°C. The park offers a unique experience of boiling eggs, corns or peanuts in the steaming water while taking in the beautiful mountain scenery.
- Dine at Formosa Pearl in Yilan, which draws inspiration from architecture, culinary arts, and Zen principles. The complex was created by transforming a former rice field and houses a gallery, tea house, restaurant, and aviary, all designed to harmonize with its environment. The menu-less cuisine showcases locally sourced farm produce and fresh seafood without artificial ingredients, and the dining experience is enhanced by elegant food presentations on handmade ceramic plates and beautiful flower arrangements.
- The National Center of Traditional Arts is the largest exhibition and performance site for traditional arts in Taiwan, showcasing a rich collection of cultural antiques. The recreation of the past life of Taiwan includes historic streets, traditional stages, and houses with a brick kiln at the center. You can learn about various traditional arts such as dough figurines, handmade soaps, glassmaking, and glove puppetry.
- Visit Luodong Night Market, where you can indulge in the
internet sensation of “Uncle Zao” Mutton Soup and other delicious food offerings. This bustling market is a popular and an excellent place to soak in the lively atmosphere of Taiwan’s night markets and immerse yourself in the local culture.
All-inclusive. No hidden cost.
Our all-inclusive package pricing means you’ll have everything you need without any added costs or surprises.
|DEPARTING||PRICE PER PERSON||ENQUIRE|
|8 October 2023||from SGD $4,088||Plan Your Trip|
|15 October 2023||from SGD $3,888||Plan Your Trip|
|18 December 2023||from SGD $4,088||Plan Your Trip|
|8 March 2024||from SGD $2,899||Plan Your Trip|
|10 March 2024||from SGD $2,499||Plan Your Trip|
|17 March 2024||from SGD $2,299||Plan Your Trip|
|24 March 2024||from SGD $2,499||Plan Your Trip|
|4 April 2024||from SGD $2,299||Plan Your Trip|
|12 April 2024||from SGD $2,899||Plan Your Trip|
|14 April 2024||from SGD $2,299||Plan Your Trip|
Dynasty Travel Tour Package is catered to small group trip. A minimum group of 10 passengers is required for a confirmed departure (maximum 20 passengers per group). Package price is all-inclusive of: accommodation & meals as stated, all airport taxes & fuel surcharges, all tipping for driver, local guides and tour managers. The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and hotels are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances, weather conditions and local or religious festivals. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itineraries, the former prevails. Other terms & conditions may apply.
For any other specific or bespoke travel requirements, please reach out to us for more details.
Let us help you plan your trip so you can focus on enjoying your next getaway without all the hassles!
Call us at +65 6338 4455 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll reach out to you within 2 business days.