Uncover the vibrant soul of southern Spain in Andalucia! Lose yourself in the enchanting streets of Seville and be awestruck by the majestic Alhambra in Granada. Unleash your taste buds with mouthwatering tapas, immerse yourself in the fiery rhythms of flamenco, and bask in the warm embrace of the locals. Andalucia, where wonders come to life and leave you completely enchanted.
Explore the jaw-dropping architecture in Seville and mesmerizing beauty of Granada’s Alhambra. Dive into the charming streets of the Albaicín and get lost in its Moorish allure. Immerse yourself in the pure white beauty of Arcos de la Frontera and bask in the glorious sunshine on the beaches of Malaga. Get ready for a journey through history, culture, and breathtaking landscapes.
Spring (March to May)
During this season, temperatures range from around 15°C to 25°C with blooming flowers and pleasant weather.
Summer (June to August)
The season brings high temperatures, often exceeding 30°C and occasionally reaching the mid-40s in inland areas.
Autumn (September to November)
During autumn, temperatures gradually decreasing, ranging from 20°C to 30°C.
Winter (December to February)
Winter brings cooler temperatures, averaging between 10°C and 20°C, with occasional rainfall.
Day 1. Welcome to a unique experience!
- Private transfer from the airport to the hotel.
- Seville, the capital of Andalucia is a historical city where culture and folklore meet under intense and almost always sunny blue skies. In the evening, disover tapas bars with our guide. Tapas are a big part of the city’s gastronomic culture, and our guide will take us to where the best are served (local wine included).
- See some of Seville’s most spectacular sights on a walking tour with our guide. Seville’s magical atmosphere, art and architecture is sure to charm. Feel the thrill of pure flamenco with a glass of wine and dinner. Renowned artists showcase the art of dances, songs and the guitar.
- Sitting on a spectacular cliff is the Arcos de la Frontera, a picturesque town with Arab inheritance. Enjoy views of the River Guadalete from various viewpoints.
- Next visit Western Europe’s oldest city founded 3000 years ago. The city sits on a peninsula on the Atlantic coast and has been able to preserve an important historical legacy, a result of its commercial importance.
Let us help you plan your trip so you can focus on enjoying your next getaway without all the hassles!
Call us at +65 6338 4455 or email at email@example.com and we’ll reach out to you within 2 business days.