Visit Angkor Wat, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that’s considered to be one of the greatest religious monuments in existence. Then meander along Tonle Sap Lake with a unique visit to Mechrey Floating Village. Enjoy an excursion out into rural Cambodia where emerald paddy fields stretch before your eyes underneath tall coconut palms – perfect setting for slowing down from today’s hectic pace and reconnecting with yourself or loved ones away from everyday life…
- No compulsory shopping. No optional tour.
- 10 Meals: 3 Breakfast, 4 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- English guide
- Sunrise at Angkor Wat Temple
- Discover Ta Prohm, the film site of Tomb Rider starring Angelina Jolie
- Experience riding on ox carts
- Enjoy Phare Ponleur Silapak (Cambodia Circus)
- 90mins massage
Wet Season (May to October)
During this time, temperatures range from 25°C to 33°C with high humidity and frequent rain showers. September and October are the wettest months. The rain brings much-needed relief from the heat, and the countryside becomes lush and green.
Dry Season (November to April)
During this time, temperatures are relatively high, ranging from 24°C to 35°C, with low humidity and very little rainfall. December to February are the coolest months. This is the most popular time to visit Siem Reap as the weather is comfortable and ideal for exploring the temples of Angkor Wat and other nearby attractions.
Day 1. Welcome to a unique experience!
- Siem Reap, Cambodia’s second largest city, is home to the world’s largest religious complex and UNESCO Heritage site, Angkor Wat.
- Kick off our adventure with a visit to the Old French Quarter and market of Siem Reap. Admire rows of preserved colonial buildings, souvenir shops, restaurants, cafes and more.
- Visit Sixty Meters Road, a food street lined with stalls of street food and popular for evening gatherings with friends and family.
- Set off early for sunrise at Angkor Wat, a magical experience not to be missed. The Angkor Wat Temple is built in high classical stye of Khmer architecture and is admire for the grandeur of its extensive bas-reliefs and numerous devatas adorning its walls.
- Marvel at the world famous temple and learn fascinating history of the Khmer Empire as we explore the complex. Continue with visits to the ancient city of Angkor Thom with its magnificent South Gate, Bayon Temple and the Elephant & Leper King Terrace.
- Adjourn to the eerily overgrown temple of Ta Prohm, the film site of Tomb Rider starring Angelina Jolie.
- Take a short drive into the countryside. Experience life in a typical village as we Interact with villagers and learn about their farming style on both land and water. Experience ride on traditional transportation of ox carts.
- The Mechrey Floating Village on the Tonle Sap Lake has a school, restaurants, fish and crocodile farms.
- During high tide, it is also possible to see lush mangrove forests.
- In the evening, enjoy Phare Ponluer Silapak (Cambodia Circus), a theatrical circus show of international standards. Artists are trained in a non-profit school located in Battambang, with the purpose of changing lives through the arts.
It is time to travel home with fond memories of the sights, sounds, and stories we have collected on this incredible journey.
Minimum 2 to go, departing on any dates.
|DEPARTING||PRICE PER PERSON||ENQUIRE|
|Any dates||from SGD $729||Plan Your Trip|
Dynasty Travel Tour Package is catered to small group trip. The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and hotels are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances, weather conditions and local or religious festivals. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itineraries, the former prevails. Other terms & conditions may apply.
For any other specific or bespoke travel requirements, please reach out to us for more details.
Let us help you plan your trip so you can focus on enjoying your next getaway without all the hassles!
Call us at +65 6338 4455 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll reach out to you within 2 business days.