Marvel at France’s sublime architecture, which includes iconic landmarks such as cathedrals, abbeys, medieval market halls, and charming half-timbered houses. From Paris to Bordeaux to everywhere in between, this grand tour will show you why France is the favourite destination for so many travellers. Get ready for a true European adventure in France, where the sights, sounds, and flavours are nothing short of spectacular!
- All-inclusive itinerary. No hidden cost. No optional tour.
- 29 Meals: 13 Breakfast, 8 Lunches, 10 Dinners
- Upgraded meals for the whole duration of tours
- No compulsory shopping stops
- 5-star hotel throughout
- English guide
- A sampling of street food while scrolling downtown Bordeaux
- Skip the line to view the Eiffel Tower through the private elevator to enjoy a 3 course lunch at Madame Brassiere on Level 1
- Cruise on the River Seine to enjoy the ‘City of Lights’
- Experience the TGV – reputed as the world’s fastest train from Nice to Paris
Spring (March to May)
Spring in France is a beautiful season, with temperatures ranging from 10°C to 20°C. Flowers bloom, and trees start to grow leaves again. It’s a great time to visit France if you want to experience the countryside in full bloom.
Summer (June to August)
Summer in France is warm, with temperatures ranging from 20°C to 30°C. This is peak tourist season, and many people visit France to enjoy the beaches and warm weather. The French countryside is also beautiful during the summer, and many festivals take place throughout the country.
Autumn (September to November)
Autumn in France is mild, with temperatures ranging from 10°C to 20°C. The leaves start to change colours, and the countryside takes on a beautiful golden hue. This is a great time to visit France if you want to avoid the crowds and experience the quieter side of the country.
Winter (December to February)
Winter in France is cold, with temperatures ranging from 0°C to 10°C. Snow is common in many parts of the country, and many people visit France during the winter to go skiing or snowboarding. Christmas is also a popular time to visit France, as the country is known for its beautiful holiday decorations and markets.
Day 1. Welcome to a unique experience!
Assemble at Changi Airport for our flight to Paris, the capital of France.
- Drive from the airport to charming Normandy known for its production of camembert, apple cider and seafood.
- Visit a family run apple cider distillery that produces apple brandy known as Calvados. Learn about the fermentation process and taste different ciders produced on location.
- Visit the famous white cliffs of Etretat found on the Alabaster Coast of France before we continue to Le Havre, France’s second largest port, standing at the mouth of the Seine estuary.
- Cross Pont de Normandie, one of the world’s longest cable-stayed bridges as we drive to Mont St Michel, one of the greatest sightseeing attractions in Europe and the second most visited place in France after the Eiffel Tower.
- Climb up to the spectacular Norman Benedictine Abbey at the peak of the rocky island surrounded by winding streets and convoluted architecture of the medieval town.
- St Malo, in Brittany, is famous for being the base of privateers. It is today a popular holiday destination thanks to its colourful past and historic buildings.
All-inclusive. No hidden cost.
Our all-inclusive package pricing means you’ll have everything you need without any added costs or surprises.
Dynasty Travel Tour Package is catered to small group trip. A minimum group of 10 passengers is required for a confirmed departure (maximum 20 passengers per group). Package price is all-inclusive of: accommodation & meals as stated, all airport taxes & fuel surcharges, all tipping for driver, local guides and tour managers. The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and hotels are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances, weather conditions and local or religious festivals. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itineraries, the former prevails. Other terms & conditions may apply.
For any other specific or bespoke travel requirements, please reach out to us for more details.
Let us help you plan your trip so you can focus on enjoying your next getaway without all the hassles!
Call us at +65 6338 4455 or email at email@example.com and we’ll reach out to you within 2 business days.