Embark on an extraordinary journey to the fascinating Iberian Peninsula, where Spain and Portugal beckon your exploration! Immerse yourself in a cacophony of culture boasting vibrant art scenes and luscious landscapes. Sample some sangria while enjoying traditional flamenco performances. Be captivated by Antoni Gaudi’s breathtaking architectures scattered across Barcelona. Pack all that enthusiasm because these two magical countries will offer not just memories but also something truly unforgettable for everyone.
Learn about the tradition of Spanish bullfighting at a farm owned by a matador and immerse yourself in Spanish culture during a fun flamenco lesson. Visit Fatima, one of the most important pilgrimage sites in the Catholic world. From La Rambla in Barcelone to the streets of Porto, food, wine and adventure await you! Get ready for a trip that you will remember for the rest of your life!
Spring (March to May)
Spring in Spain and Portugal is mild and comfortable with temperatures ranging from 12°C to 20°C. This is the perfect time to explore the countryside and coastal areas as everything is in full bloom.
Summer (June to August)
Summer in Spain and Portugal is hot and dry with temperatures ranging from 25°C to 35°C. Coastal areas are popular among tourists during this season as it offers a cool breeze.
Autumn (September to November)
Autumn is mild and pleasant with temperatures ranging from 15°C to 25°C. This is also the time when grapes are harvested and the landscape turns golden with fallen leaves.
Winter (December to February)
During winter, temperatures in Spain and Portugal can range from 5°C to 15°C. The northwestern regions of these countries tend to be cooler and wetter than the southern areas.
Day 1. Welcome to a unique experience!
Assemble at Changi Airport for our flight to Barcelona, the capital of Catalonia, Spain.
- Drive to the city to meet our local guide. Admire the stunning architecture of La Sagrada Familia (entrance included), the Casa Mila & Casa Batllo featuring the art nouveau fantasies of Gaudi.
- Stroll down bustling La Rambla and arrived at the Columbus Monument.
- Travel up to Montjuic Hill, the site of the 1992 Olympics, for a spectacular view of the city. View the Cathedral in the Barrio Gothic and admire the well-preserved city walls which have surrounded the old city for over 2000 years.
- Travel north to Girona, a glorious city with medieval walls, narrow winding streets and a very well-preserved Jewish Quarters and a hot spot for Game of Thrones fans.
- Explore the Passeig de la Muralla, the medieval city walls, for great views of the city. Admire Pont de les Peixateries Velles, a bridge built by Gustav Eiffel before he constructed the Eiffel Tower in Paris. Spot familiar film sites during our visit, especially at the Jewish Quarter and the Girona Cathedral.
- Make a stop at a factory outlet for some retail therapy before returning to Barcelona.
All-inclusive. No hidden cost.
Our all-inclusive package pricing means you’ll have everything you need without any added costs or surprises.
|DEPARTING||PRICE PER PERSON||ENQUIRE|
|9 September 2023||from SGD $8,088||Plan Your Trip|
Dynasty Travel Tour Package is catered to small group trip. A minimum group of 10 passengers is required for a confirmed departure (maximum 20 passengers per group). Package price is all-inclusive of: accommodation & meals as stated, all airport taxes & fuel surcharges, all tipping for driver, local guides and tour managers. The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and hotels are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances, weather conditions and local or religious festivals. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itineraries, the former prevails. Other terms & conditions may apply.
For any other specific or bespoke travel requirements, please reach out to us for more details.
Let us help you plan your trip so you can focus on enjoying your next getaway without all the hassles!
Call us at +65 6338 4455 or email at email@example.com and we’ll reach out to you within 2 business days.