Discover Johannesburg, the heartbeat of South Africa! Explore this vibrant city with its turbulent past and marvel at Victoria Falls crackling 100 meters down into the Zambezi Gorge. Journey to Chobe National Park for epic wildlife sightings such as elephants, lions, giraffes in their natural habitats – plus a game-viewing boat cruise on the rugged Chobe River! Finally savour south African wines while soaking up stunning vineyards views in Stellenbosch; an adventure awaits you!
- All-inclusive itinerary. No hidden cost. No optional tour.
- 27 Meals: 10 Breakfast, 8 Lunches, 9 Dinners
- No compulsory shopping stops
- English guide
- Helicopter Flight of Angels (12-15mins) over Victoria Falls
- Enjoy The Boma – Dinner & Drum Show, a Victoria Falls dining and entertainment experience
- Game Viewing Boat Cruise and Game Drive experience at Chobe National Park
- 2 Nights Safari Experience at Karongwe Private Game Reserve
- 3 Nights in Cape Town
- Full-Day Cape Point Tour
- Chocolate and Wine Pairing Tasting at Clos Malverne Wine Estate
Spring (September to November)
Spring in South Africa is warm and pleasant, with temperatures starting to rise after the cooler winter months. The spring season is a popular time for visitors to explore South Africa’s botanical gardens and nature reserves, as the wildflowers start to bloom and the wildlife becomes more active.
Summer (December to February)
Summer in South Africa is hot and sunny, with temperatures often reaching above 30°C. The coastal areas are particularly popular during this time of year, as visitors flock to the beaches to soak up the sun and enjoy water sports. The summer season is also the peak season for game viewing in the country’s many national parks.
Autumn (March to May)
Autumn in South Africa is mild and dry, with warm days and cool nights. The autumn season is a great time to explore South Africa’s wine regions, as the vineyards start to change colour and the harvest season begins.
Winter (June to August)
Winter in South Africa is cool and dry, with temperatures often dropping below freezing in some parts of the country. The winter season is a popular time for visitors to go on safari, as the cooler temperatures make it easier to spot wildlife in the national parks. Winter is also the best time to visit the desert regions of South Africa, such as the Kalahari and Karoo, as the temperatures are more tolerable during this time of year.
Day 1. Welcome to a unique experience!
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your pleasant flight to Johannesburg, South Africa
- Welcome to Johannesburg.
- Upon arrival, connect to your regional flight to Victoria Falls Zimbabwe – which is one of the world’s most impressive waterfalls. It is set on the magnificent Zambezi River which creates the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Upon arrival, we will be met by our local guide.
- After lunch we will proceed to hotel for check in.
- Next, we will go for our Sunset Cruise on the Zambezi River followed by a riverside dinner.
- This morning, transfer to Helicopter Flight of Angels (12-15mins flight) – soar above one of the world’s most spectacular waterfalls on this helicopter flight over Victoria Falls. You will be able to enjoy fantastic aerial view of Victoria’s Falls (weather permits only).
- Lunch will be at the Lookout café, which is perched on the rim of the Batoka Gorge, which offers spectacular view and exquisite food. The African Contemporary styled restaurant is designed to emphasize its unique panoramic view of the Victoria Falls Bridge and Batoka Gorges, which form part of the spectacular backdrop.
- After lunch, go on a guided tour of the Victoria Falls. As you enter the Victoria Falls rain forest at the beginning of the tour. you will notice a change in vegetation. This natural rainforest has been created by the constant spray of the Victoria Falls falling on the surrounding area.
- Explore the unique rain forest feasting your eyes on magnificent plant and bird life, whilst taking in the grandeur that is the Victoria Falls.
- Tonight, enjoy The Boma – Dinner & Drum Show that is a ‘must do’ Victoria Falls dining and entertainment experience, specializing in traditional African food, drumming, and dancing. On arrival, you are dressed in a chitenge (traditional sarong) and welcomed into a vibrant atmosphere in which the tantalizing aromas of local dishes and game meat on the braai (barbecue) fill the restaurant, which is partially open to the star-filled African sky.
All-inclusive. No hidden cost.
Our all-inclusive package pricing means you’ll have everything you need without any added costs or surprises.
Dynasty Travel Tour Package is catered to small group trip. A minimum group of 10 passengers is required for a confirmed departure (maximum 20 passengers per group). Package price is all-inclusive of: accommodation & meals as stated, all airport taxes & fuel surcharges, all tipping for driver, local guides and tour managers. The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and hotels are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances, weather conditions and local or religious festivals. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itineraries, the former prevails. Other terms & conditions may apply.
For any other specific or bespoke travel requirements, please reach out to us for more details.
Let us help you plan your trip so you can focus on enjoying your next getaway without all the hassles!
Call us at +65 6338 4455 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll reach out to you within 2 business days.