Forget the usual vacation hotspots and immerse yourself in a sensory experience of South Italy! From breathtaking coastlines to historic towns, you can sit back with a glass of world-renown wine as you marvel at stunning architecture. The locals will welcome you into their culture while your tastebuds explore the delicious cuisine unique to this part of the Mediterranean – so why not come for an unforgettable journey filled with adventure and relaxation?
Let’s go to the amazing region of South Italy! A place of beauty packed with history and culture. Visit Palermo, the capital of Sicily. Taste the world-renowned Marsala wine and cruise around Syracuse on a boat! Throughout your adventure, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to indulge in the unique and delicious food that Italy is famous for.
Spring (March to May)
Spring in Southern Italy is a beautiful season, with temperatures ranging from 15°C to 25°C. Visitors can enjoy the beautiful blooms of wildflowers, olive trees, and citrus orchards in various parks and gardens.
Summer (June to August)
Summer is usually hot and sunny, with temperatures ranging from 25°C to 35°C. Visitors can enjoy the beautiful beaches along the Amalfi Coast, Capri, and Sicily.
Autumn (September to November)
Autumn is a comfortable season, with temperatures ranging from 15°C to 25°C. Visitors can enjoy the beautiful fall foliage in various national parks and nature reserves.
Winter (December to February)
Winter in Southern Italy is mild and rainy, with temperatures ranging from 5°C to 15°C. Visitors can enjoy visiting historical sites such as Pompeii in Naples, Matera in Basilicata, and the Valley of the Temples in Agrigento, Sicily. Additionally, winter is a great season for foodies to enjoy regional specialities such as Sicilian cannoli and Calabrian ‘nduja.
Day 1. Welcome to a unique experience!
Assemble at Changi Airport for our flight to Palermo, the capital of the autonomous region of Sicily.
- On arrival, proceed to one of Italy’s most beautiful villages, Cefalu. Dominated by a monumental rock known as the promontory of Hercules to the Phoenicians, terracotta-capped whitewashed houses are built along narrow streets which wind down to the bay.
- Take a stroll through the old town to admire the varied architecture. Visit the 12th century cathedral, a perfect example of the Norman style and containing Sicily’s oldest and best-preserved Byzantine mosaics. Explore the Jewish quarters near to the ancient Porta Giudecca and the sea.
- Visit a medieval wash house in the atrium of Palazzo Martino. See the staircase built from lava stone and a series of basins from where the waters flow in the shape of a lion’s head.
- Return to Palermo in the evening.
- Discover Palermo, a city with architectural and cultural influences form North Africa, Italy, Spain & Greece, and indulge in Palermo’s rich street food traditions.
- Quattro Canti is the octagonal square in the intersection of Palermo’s two more important streets, Cassaro and Via Maqueda. The ‘four corners’ converging Palermo at a quartet of Baroque palaces left over from the heyday of Spanish rule. Movie fans will recognize Teatro Massimo from ‘Godfather III’.
- Admire the beautiful inlays which reflect the influence of Romanic and Gothic arts in the Cathedral of Palermo.
- Visit the Capo Street Market, often considered the best and most traditional in Palermo. Sample some of Palermo’s unique street food.
All-inclusive. No hidden cost.
Our all-inclusive package pricing means you’ll have everything you need without any added costs or surprises.
Dynasty Travel Tour Package is catered to small group trip. A minimum group of 10 passengers is required for a confirmed departure (maximum 20 passengers per group). Package price is all-inclusive of: accommodation & meals as stated, all airport taxes & fuel surcharges, all tipping for driver, local guides and tour managers. The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and hotels are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances, weather conditions and local or religious festivals. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itineraries, the former prevails. Other terms & conditions may apply.
For any other specific or bespoke travel requirements, please reach out to us for more details.
Let us help you plan your trip so you can focus on enjoying your next getaway without all the hassles!
Call us at +65 6338 4455 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll reach out to you within 2 business days.