Discover the enchanting island of Herrenchiemsee and immerse yourself in the opulence of Ludwig II’s palace. Marvel at the fairytale fortress of Neuschwanstein Castle and take in breathtaking views of the Bavarian countryside. Step into a storybook as you wander through the medieval town of Rothenburg ob der Tauber, with its well-preserved walls and quaint cobblestone streets.
- All-inclusive itinerary. No hidden cost. No optional tour.
- 26 Meals: 10 Breakfast, 9 Lunches, 7 Dinners
- English guide
- Visit beautiful cities of Austria; Colourful Innsbruck is surrounded by snowy mountains, music fills the air in Salzburg and postcard-perfect Hallstatt never fails to charm
- Admire artworks made using Swarovski crystals at Swarovski Crystal World
- Enjoy festive cheers of Christmas markets with aromas of hot wines and stollens wafting through the air
Spring (March to May)
Temperatures during this season range from around 10°C to 20°C. You can enjoy the beautiful blooms of cherry blossoms, tulips, and other flowers in various parks and gardens. Other popular spring events include the May Day celebrations and the Easter markets.
Summer (June to August)
With temperatures ranging from 20°C to 30°C, you will enjoy the beautiful countryside, lakes, and mountains for hiking, cycling, and other outdoor activities.
Autumn (September to November)
Autumn is a beautiful season, with temperatures ranging from 10°C to 20°C. You can enjoy the beautiful fall foliage in various national parks and nature reserves, such as the Black Forest National Park and the Krimmler Waterfalls in Austria.
Winter (December to February)
Winter is cold and snowy, with temperatures ranging from -5°C to 5°C. You can enjoy winter sports at popular resorts or explore winter festivals such as the Christmas markets in various cities.
Day 1. Welcome to a unique experience!
Assemble at Changi Airport for our flight to Frankfurt, a major financial hub and birthplace of the famed writer, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
- After immigration procedures, proceed to Marburg in the Lahn Valley, where The Brothers Grimm were inspired by the medieval flair of half timbered houses, narrow alleys, steep steps and the imposing Landgrave palace.
- Trace the Fairy Tale Pathway which weaves its way through Marburg and commemorates their stories with giant sculptures on houses, steps and walls.
- Overnight in Kassel, the heart of the fairy tale route. The Brothers Grimm spent more than 30 years in the city and revised more than 200 fairy tales why staying here.
- Travel to Hamelin where we can relive the folktale about the Pied Piper. Enjoy a ‘Pied Piper’ guided tour bringing us to historic locals and famous spots evolved around the fairy tale.
- Next, meet the world’s most kissed girl in Goettingen where the Brothers Grimm lived after they moved from Kassel. The old town, surrounded by the city wall, is well preserved and restored. The statue of the girl with geese in front of the town hall is kissed by all students who earned their doctor’s degree.
All-inclusive. No hidden cost.
Our all-inclusive package pricing means you’ll have everything you need without any added costs or surprises.
|DEPARTING||PRICE PER PERSON||ENQUIRE|
|16 December 2023||from SGD $7,988||Plan Your Trip|
Dynasty Travel Tour Package is catered to small group trip. A minimum group of 10 passengers is required for a confirmed departure (maximum 20 passengers per group). Package price is all-inclusive of: accommodation & meals as stated, all airport taxes & fuel surcharges, all tipping for driver, local guides and tour managers. The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and hotels are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances, weather conditions and local or religious festivals. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itineraries, the former prevails. Other terms & conditions may apply.
For any other specific or bespoke travel requirements, please reach out to us for more details.
Let us help you plan your trip so you can focus on enjoying your next getaway without all the hassles!
Call us at +65 6338 4455 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll reach out to you within 2 business days.