Are you ready to answer the call of adventure? Come explore Lofoten, an idyllic archipelago in northern Norway where rugged mountains and pristine beaches meet charming fishing villages with traditional wooden cabins painted in vivid colours. Marvel at stunning fjords, catch your own lunch out on a boat pulling up crab nets or gawk at Mother Nature’s magnificent light show—the Northern Lights! A true paradise for nature lovers and adventurers alike awaits…let’s go!
- All-inclusive itinerary. No hidden cost. No optional tour.
- 21 Meals: 8 Breakfast, 6 Lunches, 7 Dinners
- No compulsory shopping stops
- English guide
- Visit the Lofoten Archipelago
- 2N cruise on the Hurtigruten Cruise
- Northern lights viewing possibilities every night after Oslo
- Crab safari at Lofoten Islands on a RIP boat
- Tour to North Cape
- King Crab Safari in Kirkenes
Spring (March to May)
Spring in Norway is characterized by longer daylight hours, melting snow, and rising temperatures. This season can still be quite chilly, especially in the northern regions, but the landscapes begin to come to life with new growth and blossoming flowers.
Summer (June to August)
The summer season in Norway is characterized by long days, mild temperatures, and plenty of sunshine. The coastal regions are popular for beach activities, while the mountainous regions are popular for hiking and other outdoor activities. This is also a popular time for tourism, with many festivals and events taking place throughout the country.
Autumn (September to November)
Autumn in Norway is characterized by cooler temperatures, shorter daylight hours, and colourful foliage. This is a great time for hiking and other outdoor activities, as the crowds begin to thin out and the landscapes take on a golden hue.
Winter (December to February)
The winter season in Norway is characterized by cold temperatures, snow, and limited daylight hours. The coastal regions tend to have milder temperatures due to the warming effect of the Gulf Stream, while the inland regions and mountains can be much colder. This is a popular time for winter sports, such as skiing and snowboarding.
Day 1. Welcome to a unique experience!
Assemble at Changi Airport for our flight to Oslo, the capital of Norway.
- Discover Oslo, a beautiful city surrounded by mountains and a view over the Oslofjord. Admire 19th century architecture of the city center where the Norwegian Parliament also stands. Learn why Oslo is also called the ‘Tiger City’ and admire the tiger sculpture in front of Oslo Central Station.
- Walk up the marble-covered roof of the Oslo Opera House to admire Fjord archipelago with small traditional wooden houses painted in bright colours and hills and mountains which surrounds the city.
- Board an early domestic flight to Evenes, the regional airport serving the cities of Narvik and Harstad. Travel to the Lofoten archipelago known as Norway’s most picturesque region with towering mountains, dramatic fjords and lush green hillsides.
- Visit Uttakleiv Beach with its cream white sand and deep blue waters coupled with a mountainous backdrop that seems to rise right out of the depths of the Arctic Ocean. Nearby is the equally stunning, crescent shaped Haukland Beach.
All-inclusive. No hidden cost.
Our all-inclusive package pricing means you’ll have everything you need without any added costs or surprises.
Dynasty Travel Tour Package is catered to small group trip. A minimum group of 10 passengers is required for a confirmed departure (maximum 20 passengers per group). Package price is all-inclusive of: accommodation & meals as stated, all airport taxes & fuel surcharges, all tipping for driver, local guides and tour managers. The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and hotels are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances, weather conditions and local or religious festivals. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itineraries, the former prevails. Other terms & conditions may apply.
For any other specific or bespoke travel requirements, please reach out to us for more details.
Let us help you plan your trip so you can focus on enjoying your next getaway without all the hassles!
Call us at +65 6338 4455 or email at email@example.com and we’ll reach out to you within 2 business days.