Dynasty Rewards is our way of rewarding you for travelling with us! For every $50 spent with Dynasty Travel, you will receive 1 point. What’s more, once you redeem your points, they will NEVER expire! Accumulate points to exchange for travel vouchers, culinary vouchers and much more!
Click here to make your redemption or check on your points!
How to earn points
|Earning Dynasty Travel rewards points is easy!
What can I redeem
|Redeem your points for cash vouchers from these participating merchants. There is something for everyone in the family.
Terms & Conditions
A. Overview of the Dynasty Travel Rewards Program
1. The Dynasty Travel Rewards Program (the "Program") is a loyalty program sponsored by Dynasty Travel International Pte Ltd ("Sponsor") and administrated by Dynasty Travel ("Administrator") through which individuals will be offered the opportunity to earn Reward Points by performing various activities ("Dynasty Reward Points").
2. Individuals may redeem their Reward Points for items available on the www.dynastytravel.com website application.
3. Rewards points are only claimable for Full Group Tour Packages and Free & Easy Packages (Land tour + Flight) booked from February 2012 onwards. Land Tour / Company organized / Incentive / Private trips are not applicable for reward points.
4. Rewards points are to be redeemed within 3 months upon the arrival in Singapore after your holiday. Any points not redeemed within the 3 months period will be forfeited.
2. Sponsor also reserves the right in its sole discretion to add, remove or change the number of Reward Points awarded for actions as well as the actions that Enrollees can perform to earn Reward Points, at any time throughout the Program.
3. The Sponsor is not an agent of the merchant or vendor of any Dynasty Reward goodies. The Sponsor shall not be in any way responsible or liable for quality, quantity, merchantability of any Dynasty Reward Goodies or the acts of the Merchant. Any disputes regarding the quality, quantity or performance of any Dynasty Reward Goodies or the failure of any Merchant to supply any Dynasty Reward Goodies should be resolved directly with the Merchant.
4. Enrollees may not combine or transfer Reward Points with other Enrollees's Accounts. Enrollees may not transfer, sell, or perform any other action in any manner in violation or attempted subversion of these Terms and Conditions. Any attempt to combine or transfer Reward Points will result in disqualification from the Program and forfeiture of all Reward Points in any Enrollee’s Account. Sponsor reserves the right to take any other or additional action it deems appropriate in its sole discretion in the event that Sponsor believes (in its sole discretion) that an Enrollee (or Enrollees) have violated this provision.
5. Enrollees are responsible for the payment of all taxes which may result from the reward(s) received as part of the Program.
6. It will take up to 5 working days after Enrollees perform point earning activities for their corresponding Reward Points to appear. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to award Reward Points at a later date if additional time is needed for any reason.
7. Once an Enrollee earns Reward Points, the validation of the potential Reward Points earned will be subject to verification by our internal auditing department whose decisions on the outcome are in its sole discretion and are final and binding. Reward Points will not be awarded until after the verification process is complete. Reward Points are void if: (a) an Enrollee does not meet the eligibility criteria; (b) an Enrollee is not a Dynasty Travel member in good standing; (c) an Enrollee has not earned the Reward Points in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and through legitimate channels; (d) if the Reward Points are counterfeit, altered, defective, tampered with or irregular in anyway; or (e) an Enrollee is not listed as per the booking number.
8. Each Enrollee is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of his/her Account and is encouraged to check his/her Account regularly.
9. If an Enrollee believes that Reward Points were not properly accrued to his/her Account, the Enrollee must contact customer service within 7 days of the day of the award date.
10. Sponsor’s decisions regarding the awarding of Reward Points are final and binding. Earned Reward Points that are subsequently determined to be invalid for any reason are subject to disqualification and will be removed from such Enrollee's Account.
11. Enrollees may earn Reward Points in the manner set forth above during the Program Period, unless extended or otherwise modified by Sponsor.
12. Only customers joining Group Tours (Full) and Free & Easy Packages (Flight + Hotel) are applicable for the earning of Reward Points, all other customers are not eligible to earn reward points unless explicitly stated by the Sponsor.
13. Only travelers reflected in the booking form are authorized to make a point redemptions.
C. Modifications and Termination of the Program
1. Sponsor reserves the right to modify any of the Terms and Conditions set forth herein - including, but not limited to, the duration of the Program Period, methods by which enrollees can earn Reward Points, the amount of Reward Points earned for each action, the number of Reward Points that may be redeemed through the Program, and any of the options made available to Enrollees with respect to their Accounts - at any time, even though these changes may affect an Enrollee's ability to accrue or use his/her Reward Points.
2. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Program at any time, for any reason, with or without notice, even though termination may affect an Enrollee's ability to accrue or use his/her Reward Points. In the event of an early termination, Enrollees will have at least 30 days from date Program termination is announced to redeem their Reward Points.
3. Any changes Sponsor makes will be effective immediately on notice, which it may give either by posting to the Rewards Site or via electronic mail. An Enrollee's continued participation in the Program constitutes the Enrollee's acceptance of any changes to these Terms and Conditions. Enrollees are responsible for remaining knowledgeable as to any changes that Sponsor may make to these Terms and Conditions. The most current version of these Terms and Conditions will be available on the www.dynastytravel.com website application and will supersede all previous versions of these Terms and Conditions.